Some people glide through their jam-packed days, ticking off tasks with the tempo of a teacher taking the morning register. Then there are the rest of us!
Nature dictates that we all have access to the same 24 hours in a day, yet certain people appear to be much more efficient at managing their minutes than others.
Fortunately, there are a host of transformative time management techniques that are really easy to implement and that could make all the difference to your productivity.
This course offers practical time management techniques that will help you gain control of your working life, and restore order and balance to your typical day.
When you finish the course, you'll be asked to demonstrate your understanding of some of the key points by completing a short assessment.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand why good time management is important
- Recognise common challenges to effective time management
- Apply techniques to improve your own time management skills
E-learning is not intended to replace our virtual/physical classroom training.
£28 non members
All council employees and councillors are welcome to access the e-learning.
How to book
Please complete this form to request enrollment on an e-learning course https://forms.office.com/r/RhP2ME6dkp
- The email address of the delegate must be unique to the delegate; it cannot be shared or the clerk's email address.
- Log in details MUST NOT be shared; anyone found abusing this rule will be removed from the e-learning platform permanently.