This half day session, for NCALC member councils only, will be run by an experienced planning professional and will cover:
- Basic principles of Planning, including strategic planning and Development Management
- Major planning applications and their methods of determination
- Case studies on e.g. HS2, wind turbines and other energy developments, quarries, incinerators and major residential developments
- Role of technical consultees/Parish and Town Council responses in respect of material considerations
- Increasing effectiveness in relation to major planning applications
- Section 106 contributions/CIL/New Homes Bonus
Who should attend?
Suitable for Clerks, Councillors, Chairmen (including Chairs of Planning Committees).
Date & Time
Monday 8 September 2014 10.00am to 1.00pm
Litchborough Village Hall, Manor Farm Close, Litchborough
Lance Wiggins, Associate Director, Landmark Planning Ltd
£45 per delegate