This session will cover the following:
- Putting a recruitment campaign together, including job adverts, application forms, interview questions and selection process.
- Checklist for inducting a new Employee, including health and safety requirements.
- Issuing the right contract, such as permanent, part time, fixed term / casual, zero hours and self employed.
- Calculating holiday entitlements.
- Managing Sickness and Sick Pay.
- Addressing Grievance and Discipline issues.
- Terminating employment and notice entitlements.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for councillors/chairmen and clerks.
Date and Time
Wednesday 21 September 2016 10.30am to 1.00pm
Northants CALC Offices, Litchborough NN12 8JB
Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice and Solutions Ltd
£39 per delegate - members
£78 per delegate non-members