How to Work More Efficiently at Home
More people than ever before have swapped their daily office commute for a shuffle down the hallway to a home-based workstation. It's certainly a cultural shift!
Trying to establish a productive work routine in the epicentre of our home lives can seem like an impossible task, but don't worry - thiscourse is here to help.
We'll provide some tips and advice on how to become an effective home worker. You'll receive guidance on setting up your workspace, staying safe and secure, communicating remotely, and maintaining productivity while away from the office.
As you adapt your working practices to help maintain the smooth running of your business, remember that your company is there to support you every step of the way.
This course includes practical guidance and advice to help you work productively in your home-office environment.
When you finish the course, you'll be asked to demonstrate your understanding by completing a short assessment.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognise the characteristics of an effective home working environment
- Develop and maintain safe home working behaviours
- Maintain effective information security and data protection practices
- Understand the importance of good communication when working remotely
- Identify practical strategies to increase your productivity
- Recognise the importance of looking after your mental health and wellbeing
E-learning is not intended to replace our virtual/physical classroom training.
£28 non members
All council employees and councillors are welcome to access the e-learning.
How to book
Please complete this form to request enrollment on an e-learning course https://forms.office.com/r/RhP2ME6dkp
- The email address of the delegate must be unique to the delegate; it cannot be shared or the clerk's email address.
- Log in details MUST NOT be shared; anyone found abusing this rule will be removed from the e-learning platform permanently.