This course can be booked in combination with Cemetery Management and Operation as an all day course for £89.00
This course focuses on the granting, exercising and transferring rights of burial.
- Getting it in context
- Benefits from having a proper system
- Does the Funeral Director need to be involved?
Getting your system going
- Setting up a legally compliant system that protects your authority
- Legal documents – Will, Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration, Transfer Forms, Statutory Declarations – Which one to use?
- Granting of Memorial Rights – considerations in light of memorial management issues
- How to gain the information required
- Obtaining the signatures required
- Family Disputes
- Drafting the Declaration
Discussion, Questions, Scenarios and Answers
Who Should Attend?
The course is tailored to the needs of Clerks, some of whom are part time employees that rely on funeral directors and grave diggers not in the direct control of the authority.
Date & Time
Monday 14 October 2019 1.30pm to 4.30pm
Moulton Community Centre, Sandy Hill, Reedings, Moulton
David McCarthy, Institute of Cemetery & Crematorium Management
£ 49 - Members
£ 98 - Non Members