Empowering Parish and Town Councils ***NEW***
- Do you find you've not got enough time for work and are always chasing your tail?
- Do you struggle to switch off when on leave as it feels like you're never on top of tasks?
- Are you constantly thinking about what needs doing next?
If you've answered yes to any of the above then this course is for you! We will look at ways to help you to work in a more efficient way without creating extra work, build on the current skills of the council and how to build capacity within your council to work more effectively and possibly take on new services.
We will cover:
- Having the right resources
- How to use and build on your skills effectively
- How to use The Council's skills
- Developing a culture of improvement
Who Should Attend
Clerks, officers and councillors are welcome to attend.
Date and time
14 September 2022 10:00-12:00
19 September 2022 19:00-21:00 - RESCHEDULED TO 20 September 2022 19:00-21:00
Marie Reilly, Training Manager, Northants CALC
Cost (per delegate)
£76 non member
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.