Climate Change and Environmental Awareness
The climate emergency is headlining the news, yet the catastrophic consequences reported can feel very distant. All too slowly we're learning that a healthy environment is essential to our survival, and to the future of our planet.
While many individuals and businesses alike are trying to operate more sustainably, we often miss simple opportunities to make a positive impact on our environment - not because we don't care, but because we lack awareness. Doing our bit to safeguard our future starts with expanding our knowledge.
Through this course, you'll explore the importance of being environmentally aware in your workplace, and discover the steps we can all take to reduce our negative impact on the climate.
We'll finish the course with a quick test of your new-found knowledge, but remember, the real test is putting what you learn into action!
By the end of this course you will:
- Recognise the benefits of a greener approach to your working practices
- Know how positive action in the workplace can make a difference to our environment
- Take steps to reduce the negative impact your workplace can have on the environment
- Make waste management choices that are better for the planet
E-learning is not intended to replace our virtual/physical classroom training.
£14 per person per course (members)
£28 per person per course (non members)
All council employees and councillors are welcome to access the e-learning.
How to book
Please complete this form to request enrollment on an e-learning course https://forms.office.com/r/RhP2ME6dkp
- The email address of the delegate must be unique to the delegate; it cannot be shared or the clerk's email address.
- Log in details MUST NOT be shared; anyone found abusing this rule will be removed from the e-learning platform permanently.