This 3 hour session will cover the following:
- Putting a recruitment campaign together, including job adverts, application forms, interview questions and selection process.
- Checklist for inducting a new Employee, including health and safety requirements.
- Issuing the right contract, such as permanent, part time, fixed term / casual, zero hours and self employed.
- Calculating holiday entitlements.
- Managing Sickness and Sick Pay.
- Addressing Grievance and Discipline issues.
- Terminating employment and notice entitlements.
Who Should Attend?
The course is for both clerks and councillors/chairmen. We would recommend that as a minimum, a representative from the council as the employer attends (i.e. a councillor).
Date & Time
Thursday 22 November 2018
10.00am to 1.00pm
Northants CALC Offices, 6 Litchborough Business Park, Litchborough, NN12 8JB
Mr Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice and Solutions Ltd
£49 - Members
£98 - Non Members