An intro to Employment law
This session will cover the following:
- Putting a recruitment campaign together, including job adverts, application forms, interview questions and selection process.
- Checklist for inducting a new Employee, including health and safety requirements.
- Issuing the right contract, such as permanent, part time, fixed term / casual, zero hours and self employed.
- Calculating holiday entitlements.
- Managing Sickness and Sick Pay.
- Addressing Grievance and Discipline issues.
- Terminating employment and notice entitlements.
Who Should Attend?
The course is for both clerks and councillors/chairmen. We would recommend that as a minimum, a representative from the council as the employer attends (i.e. a councillor).
Date & Time
27 September 2022 17:00-19:00
Mr Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice and Solutions Ltd
Cost per delegate
£38+ VAT Members
£76+ VAT Non Members